MathWiz has developed Learning Tools for students to achieve greater success in math.
The tools and resources listed below help improve understanding of topics and how to solve basic problems that everyone needs to know how to do.
- Curriculum specific ... ideas and topics are the same as presented in school and follow the Ministry of Education Guidelines
- Learning Advantages ... 24/7, progress at own pace, great for review or to reach ahead, keep up when absent
- Engaging lessons ... theory, examples with model solutions and practical applications
- Practice Problems ... online with progress reports
- Assessments ... complete online assessments assigned by your teacher if you are in a class
MathWiz has also developed tools for teachers to help them deliver the course of study to their students.
Click Teaching Tools to view.
Create Account Teachers and students can start using the sample lessons in the Classroom area at no cost.
Pricing Plans Information on Individual and Class Subscription plans, Access times and to Subscribe.